Skoda Yeti Instrument Cluster Repairs .
Common Faults .
Below is a list of the common faults found with the Skoda Yeti instrument cluster.
- Speed counter needle no backlight
- Revs needle no illumination
- Intermittent power loss
- Communication issues
- Failing gauges
- Total power loss – dead instrument cluster
- Partial or total loss of background illumination
What Causes These Issues ?
These problems are usually caused from faulty components or intermittently failing components
Can we Repair these Faults ?
Yes in most cases we can repair these problems. Our prices start from £194.99. If you would like a repair carried out you can either:
- Click the “Repair Form” button at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions
- Give us a call 07530 058 651
- Drop us an E-Mail
We also offer a postal service if you are not in our area. We aim to carry out all repairs within 2 working days and all units are returned via courier or Royal Mail recorded delivery.
Please Click the Link to Check out all our happy customers reviews Google Reviews
We offer a 24 Month Warranty on all of our repair services. All repairs are carried out to the highest standards, and all of our repair components are the best quality available and tested by ourselves fully.