Airbag ECU Crash Data Reset
Does your car airbag system have the following syptoms:
- Have your airbags deployed?
- Is your airbag light flashing?
- Is your diagnostic tool reading ECU Error, Crash Data Stored or DTC 65535 from the airbag computer?
- Discharged battery caused by attempted jump starting
- Unnoticed voltage peaks whilst car is in use
- An internal module error can cause the light to come on, even without a crash
Don’t Waste Money On A Mew Module
We can reset Airbag ECU Crash Data from your Airbag ECU. If your vehicle has been involved in an accident and the airbags have been deployed, then permanent Crash Code Data will be stored in the Airbag ECU.
This Data Cannot be erased by diagnostic equipment and a new Airbag ECU can be expensive and will in most cases also need coding to your car, but now Electrotech can clear crash data, and reset the Airbag ECU to its original state.
Crash Data Reset Services From Electrotech
We Offer a Mail in Service for Crash Data Reset, If you are mailing it in please complete the Crash Data Reset form and send it in with the completed crash data reset form.
We can repair almost all Airbag ECU’s andPrices start at £35 for airbag ECU crash data reset, call us on 07530 058 651 or e-mail us for details.
We can remove the Crash Data on almost all Airbag ECU’s, Prices start from £40 for Crash Data Clearing. Call us or Contact Us to have your Airbag ECU Reset.
airbag ecu repairs
crash data removal
crash data reset
crash data reset manchester
crash data removal manchester