• Analogue Clock keeps re-setting itself
• Speedo gauge sticks or doesn’t work altogether
• Partial or complete illumination failure
• OBC LCD pixelated or keeps going white
• Complete power failure
Your cluster will not lose any mileage or immobiliser data once we have repaired it and you will not need to re-code the unit once you get it back from us.
Can we Repair the Faults?
Yes in most cases we can repair these problems our prices start from £79.99, if you would like a repair carrying out you can either:
• Click the “Book Cluster Repair” Button at the bottom of this page
• Give us a call 07530058651
• Drop us an E-Mail
We offer a postal service also if you are not in our area, we aim to carry out all repairs within 2 working days and all units are returned via Courier or Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
We offer a 12 Month Warranty on all of our repair services. All repairs are carried out to the highest standards, and all of our repair components are the best quality available and tested by ourselves fully.